Tuesday, April 9, 2013

So, I Have a Draft Publication, Where to Now?

For the last year plus, I have been trying to put together a catalogue covering the Wincor-Nixdorf and Hytech produced to date and the associated material. I have got to the stage where I have a draft with most, if not all, of the issues listed along with a section on subsidiary material. 

My problem now is how to proceed. As a carer, I don't have the resources to print off a copy and then photocopy and bind a load of copies with the hope of selling them. I could always go down the route of e-publishing but the problem I have is no pay-pal account and I don't like using the internet for financial transactions. 

I would welcome advice and suggestions as to how best to proceed in publishing this 60 page booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment