Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stardate 280212

Faststamp/Post and Go Catalogue


Over the last few months, I have become more disappointed with the lack of decent information in catalogues and feel that some people may be using this lack as a way of making money. Therefore, I have made a start at trying to put together such a catalogue. I have a draft version at this time and have solicited comments from a few people. I hope to put it on line in due course with limited restriction on its use and republication.

Restrictions:
1 The copyright remains with me. Any publication must acknowledge "PMECHUK" as the originator.
2 Copies of the catalogue must not be sold without the originator's written permission.

I hope that collectors will make use of the catalogue when it appears. More details on the pmechuk website - just Google the name!.

No comments:

Post a Comment